The Call for Entries deadline for the Ammado Video/Animation contest is fast approaching. If you have not uploaded your videos yet, we encourage you to do so immediately to ensure that your entries are received successfully.
Here's how to upload your media and participate in the contest:
1) Register as an Eyeka member, verify and then log in.
2) Go to Call for Entries and select the contest you wish to participate in. In this case, it is the Ammado Video Contest, so go to http://en.eyeka.com/partner/ammado and on the right side of the page, click "JOIN THIS GROUP".
3) Once you are a group member, you can start sending in your entries by going to your "MY EYEKA" page and clicking "UPLOAD MEDIA" at the left side of the screen.
4) Select file you wish to upload and then fill in the details. Most importantly, ensure that you click the "Click here to display joined Call for Submissions" option and select Ammado Video Contest.
5) Click begin upload and your media should have been uploaded successfully.
We wish you all the best!